Saturday, August 31, 2013

birthday gifts!



I got those cool things from my closest classmates
The pig one from Cacacici. She bought it when She was in Singapore, and as I told her that I never had a doll before, so she gave it to me as a birthday gift :")

Next, look at the 3D HDMI cable and a pencil case!!! My life is absolutely completed by HDMI cable from Dita. I clearly watch my bias from TV with high definition even Jonghoon's nose pore clearly visible LOLOL~

And the cutie last is a...... vintage with floral printed and sweetie brown, creamy-pinky-aaaargh-so cuteee-nice color WALLET was given to me from my classmates! I dont know exactly whom participated in this present, I thank to them!

Thank you classmates, thank you so so so much! a a a love you  like a love song beybiiii

No comments: