Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever)

jengjeeeeeeeeeennggg ini ini VIDEO CLIP bener2 kaya GUE abisss !!! Kejadian-kejadian menjelang kelulusan dan kebodohan gue selama sebelum Graduation Day o(TT^TT)o



Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C :')
I missED him yesterday, not today. I've already realized that he's not for me. We are just friend. Someone told me that I shouldn't wait for him, he never tell the TRUTH and he just GANTUNG-in I LMAO XD just give a hope what I don't wanna hope. I know him (almost) well, yah in recently weeks we were spending night together in Facebook, chat many things, laughing, angry, annoying, etc~

itu dulu gays, lol. FACE THE REALITY KARRR !!! hahahaaaa, lelaki gak camu kamyu doang jeeek >8D wkakakaakak~~~

udah ah !!
should study for the UTShit tomorrow, yuppp !! Biology lmaoooo XD
i'm ready to bite my thumb's nail again like what I did when doing calculus test lol

okaaaay pals :) See yaaaa love youuuuuu <3

No comments: