Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't show a sad face,
even if you're tired from crying,
no matter where you are,
because I'll be beside you, I want to be coloured in ..
My eyes will always continue to reflect what you taught me,
without changing, because that's good enough ..
My beloved,
try looking up, because the rain of light is falling,
gently wiping away the traces of your tears
Is the flower that we found together blooming this year as well?
I'm not sure but I'll grasp your hand,
inside the pocket is the world that belongs only to the two of us
****
I'm falling down to the dark,
but I can't say good-bye to you
searching for own pieces
When the tears are falling down
The things I couldn't wipe away
Looked even like calmness
They won't fade
The dark blue days
Therefore, I will live with you as I am.
There are no wounds that don't hurt
Towards this sky .. That was too far away
***
Even if we disappear, even if we are separated, we'll meet again.
Time flows, I guess everything changes?
Without changing, the two of us will bloom fully, for eternity
I realized that the things
I don't want to lose
and don't want to forget are the colours
of the rainbow
and
you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ini apaan c?