Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mugen 「electric eden 」- アリス九號

translation ..

Dye the fallen shimmer of hot air

Evergreen forests decorated with darkness

The swaying electric ornaments

If it becomes morning, an ephemeral…transient dream.

Who will open the un-addressed letter?

Even if it disappears, with the loneliness that does not go out and

My dirtied hands, the thing I wanted to grasp

Hold the gentle pain.

Human who has the same pain.

They meet at hidden place of usual day called

electric eden.

Even if my eyebrows raise to the dawn of the street,

Someone’s tomorrow is going to change.

I Find

I Find

I am waiting here for your time

The fantasy and occult’s interval

The center town that I wandered

Swing

Swing

1 comment:

ZARA said...

eh gile lo gw dsuruh ngartiin..
bayar ya!!!
gk deng..hhe..